Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern Rhythm Kitchen relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Rhythm Kitchen or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
These are the terms and conditions which will govern the use of the booking system for Rhythm Kitchen.
By using the System you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions of use (the “User Terms”).
When you make an on-line booking with Rhythm Kitchen are entering into a direct contract with us. All bookings are required to pay a £5 per person booking fee.
We can be extremely busy, especially at evenings, weekends and during bank holidays, but we will do our best to accommodate our customers on a first come, first served basis. Sadly, we are only a small restaurant and we do get fully booked during our peak months. We therefore ask large groups, or those attending for a special occasion, to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
When you use the on-line System to place a booking at the Restaurant you are making an offer to the individual Restaurant to accept your booking. Your booking is not complete and legally binding at the Restaurant until such time as you have received a confirmatory email or booking confirmation receipt from the Restaurant accepting your booking details, and you have paid the necessary deposit where applicable. This confirmations sent by email are sent to the email address that you enter. If you have entered the incorrect email, this is not the restaurants responsibility and they will not be held accountable. Please also make sure that your junk folder is checked for the confirmation email.
In order to make any reservation using our Service you must have the legal capacity to do so and you must accept financial responsibility for all transactions made under your name. You must make sure that all the information you provide to us is true and accurate. Booking a table at the Restaurant means you have to pay the Restaurant, usually at the end of your meal.
Where asked please show the front of house your printed email booking confirmation or evidence of email confirmation on your smartphone or laptop, and your deposit receipt (where applicable).
Group Bookings (6 or more) for dinner or special events or promotions cannot be made online, so please give us a call.
For parties of 6 or more people bookings are secured once a deposit is made.
Deposits must be paid within 3 days once contact has been made with the restaurant. If payment is not received, we will cancel the booking.
Your booking confirmation will secure your table reservation for up to 15 minutes from the reservation time. Thereafter, your reservation will be treated as a ‘no show’. We will, however, use our best endeavours to provide you with an alternative table if we can. If you are running more than 15 minutes late, then please call and inform us on 02085206112
Your booking ensures that a table will be available to you for a maximum of 90 minutes for parties of 1-6 during our busy times. Table reservations for bookings of 6+ will differ dependant of the size of the party.
If you arrive late, this may not be able to be extended at busy times.
No food or beverages except those supplied by Rhythm Kitchen may be consumed within the premises. If it is a celebration and you would like to bring your own cake, please inform the restaurant at the time of booking; either online or by phone. Unfortunately, we cannot allow silly string, or any type of confetti in the restaurant, however tables can be dressed with balloons and other decorations.
If your numbers are increasing please give us at least 48 hours notice so that we can try to accommodate any changes. Please note that any substantial increase in guest numbers is subject to availability. Because your contract is directly with the Restaurant any queries or concerns that you may have in connection with your restaurant table booking should be addressed directly to the Restaurant via the details set out in the confirmatory email.
Cancellations, No Shows And Refunds
If you wish to cancel your booking you must contact the Restaurant if you made the reservation directly with the Restaurant or via Quandoo
We are unable to refund any deposit paid when cancellation is:
* less than 24 hours before the reservation time for tables between 1-6 covers
*less than 48 hours before the reservation time for tables 8+
*less than 1 week notice for private hires
Deposits are payable per person and cannot be used in part payment of the total bill where guests in the group do not attend.
We reserve the right to cancel a booking, but this of course will be without any liability to you.
We operate a maximum 90 minute seating policy during our busy seasons.
Time begins from the agreed reservation time and is regardless of the time of arrival. Please therefore ensure that you arrive in plenty of time.
If you are a large group, we suggest that all guests arrive at least 10 minutes before your reservation time. Failure to attend the Restaurant at the reserved time will result in your deposit being treated as a “no-show” fee by the Restaurant.
When the Restaurant is busy, management reserve the right to seat you once the majority of your guests have arrived to minimise the risk of your party not being able to finish your meal within the allotted time. The Manager cannot extend the time allocation during busy periods.
Last entry for the restaurant is 1 hour prior to closing.
Special Dietary Requirements
If you have a food allergy, intolerance or sensitivity, please place this information in the notes section upon booking. Please also inform your server upon arrival and ask them to refer this to the manager on duty who can then suggest the best dishes for you.
The chef will try to accommodate all special requests but please note that our dishes are prepared in areas where allergenic ingredients are present, so we cannot guarantee that dishes are 100% free of these ingredients.