Calling All Chefs!
If you love to cook, we love to hear from you.
We are looking for Full Time Chefs to cook a range of Caribbean dishes at our restaurant located in East London.
Who are we looking for?
A dedicated hard and fast worker who is passionate about food and who has previous catering experience in commercial kitchens. You will have a good understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills. You will have good communication skills and be available to work day, evening and weekend shifts. You will have the ability to work well under pressure and be able to use your initiative.
Principle responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Experience working on a grill
- Experience cooking Caribbean cuisine
- Be able to respond to high customer volumes with a sense of urgency and professionalism
- Preparation, seasoning, and cooking of Caribbean recipes, salads and vegetables
- Follows recipes, portion controls and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant
- Following the Rhythm Kitchen cleaning standards including cleaning equipment and cookware in a timely fashion
- Assisting with the cleaning, sanitation and organisation of kitchen, walk in fridges and all storage areas
- Perform additional responsibilities although not detailed as required by management
As a Chef you will receive
- Free staff meals
- Discounts for family members
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- Experience cooking Caribbean cuisine in commercial kitchens
- Good knife handling skills
- You must have at least a minimum of 1 years previous catering experience in commercial kitchens
- You must be eligible to work in UK
To apply, get in touch with Delroy Dixon with a copy of your latest CV and a few words about why you’re suited to the job – email@example.com